Wednesday, March 9, 2011

what a shitty day

Today was a miserable day.

Work was crap! There are some bitches in the world and they don't wanna let you finish a sentence.

However, I stumbled upon this quote and I think I love it:

Inflamed with the study of learning and the admiration of virtue; stirred up with high hopes of living to be brave men and worthy patriots, dear to God, and famous to all ages.
-John Milton

I really don't have much to write about tonight. My running workout was a bitch, 10x200m. I was sucking wind like a motherfucker. I got through it though which means I'm one day stronger than I was yesterday.

Classic Man of the Day:
Clint Eastwood! Classic Man! He is the eqiuvilant of what a man should be in both real life and his movies. He ultimately respects women, look I'm all for equal rights (despite the obvious biological differences that some women choose to ignore for some reason) but I do have a few male rules. One of them, possibly the most important, is that you always respect a woman. This basically translates to the fact that if you are a man, you NEVER strike a woman, if you do, you deserve to die a slow and painful death. Also, you open the door for a woman, you give her your seat, etc. Look, I get that women want to work, earn a living, get paid the same, etc. but I am a chivalrous man. I still believe in do things in the classic male sense, I guess. Think back to the 50's or earlier, that's how you oughta treat a woman.

Anyway,

That's all I got tonight.

-Fair winds and following seas.....

1 comment:

  1. I told you that you were a Classic Man! Be proud!

    ReplyDelete