Monday, February 28, 2011

cheeseburger depot

Hi!
That title has nothing to do with what this post is about I just felt like making that a title. Here is my question, since I have a wicked headache: When is the last time you reminded yourself to breathe?

I do this almost everyday. I'm not sure you know what a tissue culture lab smells like, but it isn't good. So the first thing I do everyday I step outside after work is take a depp breath. I love the smell outside. That breath reinvigorates my entire being. It reminds me of everything good. It releases my stress.

Do you do this? If not, try it. See if it doesn't help your day.

-Fair winds and following seas.....

1 comment:

  1. It especially helps if you've been sick and couped up in the house for like 3 days straight. That's the best feeling ever, smelling the sweet, crisp air. Unless you live in Kankakee by the YMCA. Then to you it smells like SHIT!

    ReplyDelete