Sunday, February 27, 2011

I just never learn

Not much of a post tonight. Just wanted to mention a small fact that I find fascinating:
Whoever designed grocery store orginization is FUCKED!

I have been grocery shopping for roughly 8 years and every time I go in there I spend at least an hour shopping cause I have no clue where anything is. APPARENTLY, my concept of what should go where and with what is not even close to what the person who runs Jewel Osco feels should be placed together.

I feel very grown up for 2 reasons:
1) I cleaned my room....again
2) I went grocery shopping and made lunch for the next two days.

That's about all.

-Fair winds and following seas......

1 comment:

  1. Awe! Who's a good boy? Daniel is! Who's a big boy? Daniel is! What a little man you're growing up to be, cleaning your room and buying food by yourself. I'm so proud of you! ;-P

    ReplyDelete