Saturday, February 26, 2011

the impotence of life

so a short post tonight since im drunk at home.

Tonight I went to best buy. I had roughly 100 bucks in gift cards for the store. I spent about an hour looking around for something to buy. I played with the idea of buying a netbook since my personal laptop is shit. I couldn't do it. I didn't want to get had for a piece of shit. Plus I was only willing to pay about 100 dollars of my own money. So after an hour what did I buy? A nose, ear, and eyebrow trimmer....for 16 dollars.

Next stop on my list was Binnys. First off, I was far more excited to be at the liquor store than best buy. Secondly, I spent 100 dollars at Binnys. 3oz of bourban and a few beers later I'm nice and buzzed. Thank God for my 40 dollar Binnys gift card!

So what does this mean to you?

It means think long and hard about presents. If the person you are purchasing the card for doesn't 1)Own a video game system 2) Doesn't buy CDs 3)Is just generally technologically impotent, DON'T BUY THEM A BEST BUY GIFT CARD! So at this point, I have 75 dollars that I can't use. I'm thinking about selling them for 60 bucks. Any takers?

-Fair winds and following seas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment